Salted Caramel & Cookie Dough Ice Cream
HOLLLLLYYYYY GUACAMOLEEEEEE this ice cream is amazeballs. For something so healthy, nutrient dense and preservative free, I cannot believe it tastes this good! Just make sure that you have subscribed to my blog and have received the free ebook which contains my redic grain free gooey choc chip cookies. If you for some reason didn’t get the download – email me and I’ll send it through.
- 2x 400ml can full-fat coconut cream, chilled in the fridge
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract (make sure it is PURE vanilla bean)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Tbsp unhulled tahini
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Melted Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies from my free ebook – just sign up here to get it
- Place all ingredients except the cacao nibs in a large mixing bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer, blend the mixture until light and fluffy. The more air you get into the cream, the lighter the ice-cream will be. Stir through the cacao nibs.
- Break up the melted chocolate chocolate chip cookies and add half of them to the cream. Pour into a freezer safe container and sprinkle with the rest of the broken up cookie. Allow to set overnight.
- To serve, pull it out of the freezer 15 minutes before you want to eat it to allow it to melt slightly. Please be aware that this ice-cream doesn’t contain preservatives and isn’t made in an ice-cream machine so it is not as easy to scoop out. However, it tastes damn good and it’s healthy!!