The Art Of Coming Off Hormonal Birth Control
An online, self-guided program.JOIN now!
AWAKEN YOUR SENSUAL SIDE, UNLOCK YOUR FULL FEMININE POWERwatch the video
This is for the woman that wants to be more in
TOUCH WITH HER CYCLE.
- She wants to understand her body and not feel like she can’t control her moods
- She wants her libido back so that she can feel sexy and confident all the damn time
- She wants to get off the pill but not have a flare up of acne
- And after listening to my podcasts, she knows she needs to come off the pill but is so afraid of her cycle becoming the biggest pain in her ass
- She’s seen her doctor and been told she has to stay on it or her periods will be horrendous and her acne will come back
- Do you want to come off your hormonal birth control without freaking the F out that your period problems will come back?
- Are you afraid that when you come off it, your acne will flare up like no one’s business really affecting your confidence?
- Did you go on the pill for “freedom” but now you realize you are actually so disconnected from your body and therefore you don’t feel very sensual?
- Do you want to gain back the control and knowledge about your own body and feel connected to it rather than muting yourself with hormonal birth control?
- Are you worried that the hormonal birth control that you are on will negatively affect your chance of conception when you’re ready?
- Have you head that women still fall pregnant on the pill, IUD, shot etc and this kinda freaks you out and you don’t know who to trust?
- Is your libido really low and you think it’s tied to the pill (probs is!) and this is affecting your femininity and even relationship?
- Has your hormonal birth control been making you put on weight, look puffy, have anxiety and be a moody bitch?
You Know Deep Down That You Need To Come Off The Pill, Don't You? But You're Just Clueless On How To Do It...
To manifest the life of your dreams
WELL, I’ve made this just for you…
And I totally understand that you’re afraid. I have had so many of my clients in the exact same boat as you.
And guess what, with me helping them, their worst nightmare (of a post-pill rebound effect) didn’t happen!
When your body is being controlled by something else, it really fucks up your system and if you decide on one random Tuesday morning that it’s time to come off it, your body and get seriously freaked out because now it doesn’t know what’s happening
This is a 3 month game plan for you that I give me my clients that are wanting to come off the pill all packaged up in an easy to understand and clearly laid out plan for you!
There is a 1-hour video and audio for you to understand what you need to be doing/stop doing and the reasons behind these recommendations.
There is also a clearly outlined PDF which tells you what to be doing over the next 3-6 months. Things to add in depending on your symptoms, and supplements that are recommended.
Things we cover:
- How to safely come off the pill
- What you need to start doing before you come off HBC
- What you need to keep doing once you are off HBC
- How to reduce signs of excess estrogen-like acne
- How to understand your cycle once you are off HBC so you know your ‘safe’ window
- Why doing this work is vital for a healthy pregnancy
- A 3-6 month ‘game plan’ that is set out for you
So many of you send in questions about coming off the pill and because I can’t see you all as I do only have limited hours in a day, I have created something super special for you.
It’s literally the same as seeing me 1:1, and I get to serve more of you at once!
This isn’t just helping you, this is helping your work, your relationships, productivity, sleep, your health, your chance of getting female cancers, endo, pcos, depression, anxiety and most importantly your future children.
Introducing…. *drumrolls pls*….the Art of Coming Off Hormonal Birth Control MasterClass
What to look forward to
- Learn how to safely come off your hormonal birth control
- Avoid a hormonal rebound of bloating, headaches, acne, period pain etc
- Learn how to track your cycle do that you don’t need to use hormonal birth control to avoid pregnancy
- Feel empowered in understanding your natural cycle
- Have a clear guide for the next 3-6 month to bring your body back into homeostasis and full health