These anti-inflammatory fat bombs went down a treat! Raw cacao powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate – more than 20 times than that of blueberries. So why not have some dessert?
Warning: If your taste buds haven’t adapted to a sugar-free lifestyle, I recommend adding more rice malt syrup to the chocolate as it is very bitter (but I luvvvv it). I teach you how to become sugar-free and LOVE IT in my 8-week program
- 1 cup cacao butter*
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tsp nativa or rice malt syrup (can omit)
MINT SLICE FILLING:
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 drops of doTerra Peppermint Essential Oil
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- ALMOND BUTTER FILLING:
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Melt the cacao butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Once it has melted, stir in the raw cacao powder and sweetener.
- Set up 10-15 mini cupcake cases and fill them 1/3 full with chocolate. Place on a tray in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
For the mint slice: In a mini-blender blend together the desiccated coconut and coconut oil until smooth and then stir in the peppermint oil.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, add either some of the coconut mixture, peanut butter or almond butter on top of the first layer of chocolate (to fill another third of the cupcake case). Then pour chocolate over the top of the filling and set in the freezer.