A super awaited episode that you do not want to miss. Some of what is covered:
AND a few of the chicken nuggets + a sneak peek into the episode…
- How the stress response impacts your body
- How pheromones impact your hormones
- Knowing your date of ovulation
- How men impact your fertility levels
- Reasons why men are not wanting to take the lead
- Loving boundaries and speaking your truth
- How you can help men take the lead in your relationship
- Ways that we shut men down and how emasculating men shuts off the polarity
- Releasing wounding around men and feeling safe enough NOT to be in control
⚡️ When you have a lot of cortisol released, it is going to f*ck your hormones and your sex drive.
⚡️ You do not have to choose just one version of yourself. Part of being a woman is loving and appreciating all the different sides of yourself.
⚡️ Knowing the date of your ovulation is CRUCIAL especially if you are wanting to fall preggers in the future.
⚡️ Orgasms reduce stress and help to regulate your hormones. It circulates energy around your womb space and ovaries, cervix, vagina.
⚡️ Feeling sexy makes you feel high vibe and your hormones are thus way better because you have more serotonin and dopamine.
⚡️ It is your responsibility to speak your truth + create boundaries for your worth and desires.
⚡️ You deserve a king AND we are all humans that make mistakes.
⚡️ Men remember positive feedback and will continue to do what you complimented them on; critiquing them in a harsh way shuts them down and makes them feel emasculated.