Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar Cauliflower “Popcorn”
Need a healthy TV snack for tonight?
- 1 large head cauliflower, outer leaves removed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, divided
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
If you want a bit more of a vinegar TANG, drizzle with the remaining ACV and season again if desired
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking tray.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite sized florets and combine in a bowl with 1/4 cup ACV, coconut oil and salt and pepper
- lay out on a baking tray and bake 30 minutes or until super crispy!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh