These chocolate chip cookies are an old recipe of mine from when I used to be a recipe developer and food photographer, but instead of making my own chocolate chips, I used Hu Kitchen.
You want these cookies to be just golden in the oven so they will be gooey on the inside and have a little firmness on the outside.
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175C/ 350F.
- Combine your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan over the store, combine your coconut oil and syrup and heat until melted. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the coconut oil and syrup mixture to the dry mixture, along with the vanilla extract and coconut milk. Mix well and fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 12 minutes (don't overcook them!)
You might like